Self-Propelled Berry Harvester OSKAR 4WD
The berry harvester OSKAR 4WD is the latest version of the harvester designed to collect berries on plantations prepared for mechanical harvest from the full row such as blackcurrants, redcurrants, and white-currants, Aronia (chokeberries), gooseberries, Haskap (honeyberries), autumn-fruiting raspberries, saskatoon berries and rose hips.
- A harvester is a self-propelled machine with a four-wheel hydrostatic drive, which collects fruit from the full row.
- Air-conditioned operator’s cabin
- The accuracy of harvesting from a properly managed plantation is above 95%, and the amount of fruit contamination does not exceed 1%.
- The quality of fruits is for fresh market without internal or external damage due to the short distance of less than 10 cm between the bushes and conveyor belt
- An effective system for clean fruits: High cleaning system designed to remove leaves and impurities from receiving collected fruits by conveyor, controlled hydraulically, and have adjustable speeds up to 1000 turn/min.
- High reliability: New location of the engine and drive system, which reduced height, improving visibility by the location of the operator’s position
- Less compaction on soil is associated with a lower harvester weight of 5,000 Kg
- Engine certified stage V (ECO) with low fuel consumption: modern engine Doosan D24 EU Stage IIIB V 74 HP/Tier 5 Final meeting the requirements for exhaust emissions that eliminates installation of a particulate filter.
- Collecting fruits from the low shrubs without losses: Asymmetric position of shakers (shaker left is shifted towards the right one along the axis of the machine) and the use of an innovative system of hydraulic shaker’s tilt regulation allows to customize shaking off the high and low shrubs, and consequently the collection of other varieties of berries, including raspberries fruiting on one-year shrubs.
- OSKAR 4 WD self-propelled berry harvester was adjusted for the collection of many types of berry fruits by use of different operating shakers parameters in the amplitude of the vibration produced.
The lower amplitude is used for example during gooseberries harvest and higher at harvest of currants.
- We developed a new hang unit regulated vertically and forced gap adjustment (hinged type) between the gutters of the left transverse conveyor and the right one
|Harvester Type||Self-propelled: 4-wheel hydro drive|
|Number of row||1|
|Shaking fruits Head||2 ( BOS/920)|
|Harvesting Speed||0.5 - 2 km/h|
|Harvest Output||Up to 0.5 ha/h|
|Harvest Accuracy||Up to 95%|
|Engine -Norm Emission||74 HP (ECO) Doosan Stage V|
|Fruits Collection/Tons||Max 2000 Kg|
|Overcoming the hills||Paved Road:15°; Plantation: 12°|
|Dry Weight||5,000 Kg|