Aronia harvester ARONIC
ARONIC is a harvesting machine designed to collect Aronia berries, also known as chokeberries, and it is a modified version of our versatile product – the half-row berry bush harvester JAREK5. Aronia harvesting machine ARONIC is equipped with one shaker with increased vibration energy and changed slides for shrubs.
Because of the higher yield of chokeberry in relation to currants, chokeberry harvesting capacity is smaller and amounts t0 0.08 – 0.2 ha / h. The collection of Aronia fruits lasts longer and the accuracy of the collection depends mainly on the size of the bushes and the maintenance of the plantation. It is advised to keep the bushes relatively small, shrub optimal height is 1.0 – 1.8 m. The accuracy of the collection reaches 98% and the amount of impurities and damaged fruit does not exceed 1%.
- The Aronia harvesting machine ARONIC is characterized by a high-quality finish and a simple modular design. This allows adjusting the structure according to the customer needs and a change in the configuration at a later date. For the drive, it’s advised to use a tractor with low operating speeds. The drive of workgroups is fully hydraulic. The tractor’s PTO drives the harvester through the gearbox on the hydraulic pump.
- Possible configurations, methods of collection of fruit, and the control ways are the same as in the standard currants harvester JAREK 5. Please contact us through the contact form on the left to find out more about possible configurations.
- The harvester is fully equipped:
- Hydraulic steering axle, which provides a turning radius, which is especially important on U-turns
- Protection roof
- Platform for collecting fruits in: small boxes (10 kg) /cargo pallets (500 kg)
- No need for additional attachments for low shrubs, our harvester is distinguished by its unique design enabling the lowest possible installation of the “sun-shaped” shaking elements.
- Wireless control panel ( Up to 80 meters) optional
- Electro-valve control: Required in order to control different optional functions from the tractor
|Attaching method||Hook to the tractor joist. Category 2|
|Drive||External hydraulics of the tractor – control of harvester’s operating assembly. A drive of workgroups – hydraulic pump through the transmission.|
|Harvest Accuracy||Up to 99%|
|Impurities %||< 1%|
|Tractor power demand||Min. 22 kW / 30 hp|
|Working speed||0.6-1.5 km/h|
|Width||2 400 mm|
|Length||6 100 mm|
|Height||2 500 mm (without roof 2 000 mm)|
|Weight||1 850 kgs|
|Overcoming the hills||Optional: 12°|
|Required staff||Tractor operator + 1|
A presentation about Aronia from planting to harvesting
Possible ridring axle configurations
Possible ways of collecting harvested fruits
We offer different deck configurations and can be configured according to the customer’s needs