Harvester for currants, haskaps, gooseberry JAREK 5
JAREK 5 is the newest version of the half-raw harvester in the market designed to harvest berries like blackcurrants, redcurrants, gooseberries, autumn raspberries, saskatoon berries, rose hips, and haskap have also named as (honeyberries).
JAREK 5 is a versatile harvesting machine that will be adapted to suit the precise needs of berry growers.
Our half-row harvesters are characterized by a high-quality finish, fully equipped, not heavy on soil, simple construction design, and easy operation.
Standard equipment’s in half-row harvester JAREK 5/ARONIC:
- Working elements of the harvester’s drive are fully hydraulic. The tractor’s PTO drives black currants and haskap harvester through a hydraulic pump gear.
- There’s no have to be compelled to install additional attachments for low shrubs. The design of the harvester allows picking up small bushes to harvest fruits from 20 cm over the bottom
- Hydraulic steering axle, which provides a turning radius, which is particularly important on U-turns
- Platform for collecting fruits in: small boxes (10 kg) /cargo-pallets (500 kg)
- Protecting roof
- 7 plastic/metal single or double sun-shaped shaking elements. We recommend plastic elements for all berry fruits — they have better elasticity, are more durable, and don’t damage the bushes
- Innovative chain protection system against excessive stretching.
- Mechanical gatherer guides low-lying branches to the conveyor
- More other
JAREK 5 design enables an installation of 1 or 2 shakers (to be decided by the customer when ordering), the version with 2 shakers being more popular. Two-shaker design has had better results with most sorts of berries; fruits were gathered more accurately and shrubs were less damaged.
A wide range of adjustments to the shaker’s elements and therefore the possibility of low-mount of “sun-shaped” shaking elements enables harvesting from both high and low shrubs. The harvest of berries from very low shrubs may end in lower accuracy when the fruits are located by but 10-15 cm above the ground.
The configuration of each harvester and therefore the accompanying equipment is specified individually following the grower’s needs.
Our team will help choose the foremost effective configuration. Please contact us through the contact form on the left, to discuss the choices.
We provide service and spare parts for all our machines.
|Attaching method||Hook to the tractor joist. Category 2|
|Drive||External hydraulics of the tractor – control of harvester’s operating assembly. A drive of workgroups – hydraulic pump through the transmission.|
|Tractor power demand||Min. 22 kW / 30 KM|
|Working speed||0.6-1.5 km/h|
|Width||2 400 mm|
|Length||6 100 mm|
|Height||2 500 mm (without roof 2 000 mm)|
|Weight||1 850 kgs|
|Required staff||Tractor operator + 1|
Possible ridring axle configurations
- JAREK 5_ARONIC_stoppers, oil cooler, lamps
- JAREK 5_ARONIC_axle ride configuration
- JAREK 5_ARONIC_stoppers
- JAREK 5_ARONIC_covers
Possible ways of collecting harvested fruits
- JAREK 5_ARONIC_with roller platform standard
- JAREK 5_ARONIC with self-unloading trolley for 3 box-pallets
- JAREK 5_ARONIC_with roller platform and trolley for 1 box-pallet
- JAREK 5_ARONIC with roller platform and trolley for 3 box-pallets
- JAREK 5_ARONIC_with roller platform for 1 box-pallet and sliding rolls