Cherry and Plum Harvesting Machine G-004
Cherry harvester with tarpaulin guarantees a fast and clean fruit.
Cherry and plum harvester G-004 is designed for harvesting apples, sour cherries, plums, hazelnuts, almonds, olives, walnuts, and other fruits.
- G-004 is a tree-shaking machine that will be adapted to suit the precise needs of fruit growers that can be used in orchards with different distances between trees in a row (width of the screen: 3 m to 6 m)
- In order to operate the trunk shaker harvester G-004 four people are needed: an operator for the tractor, 1 operator to operate the hydraulic clamps on the shaker head, and 2 operators to pull the screen under the tree.
- High-quality fruits, and high reliability with harvest accuracy of up to 99%.
- Harvest capacity: 50-60 trees/hour with output 0.09 to 0.1 ha/hour
- Collecting fruits into small or big boxes ( standard option)
- Tractor capacity: Min. 40 HP, recommended 300 rpm.
- Above 10 ha, we recommend over-row harvester JAGODA 300
Highest workmanship standard – Fully equipped:
- The fruit tree shaker G-004 trailed to a tractor with a beam of three-point linkage.
- The tree shaker for cherries, plums, apples, nuts, and olives is equipped with an internal hydraulic system (oil tank and pump)
- Hydraulic steering axle, which provides a smaller turning radius guaranteeing free operation of the machine. The turning angle of the wheel is 32’.
- The machine is designed to harvest fruit into pallet boxes of 500 kg (1200x1000x760 mm), and into small boxes (600x400x150 mm).
- An effective system for cleaning fruits, adjustable speeds up to 1000 turns/min.
- The innovative shaking head guarantees quite an operation and is much more gentle for trees than other shaking heads by changing the shaking force of the rotating weight that can be used for different fruits.
- In case the trunk diameter of the tree is above 22 cm, the apple harvester is able to reach the primary branches of the tree.
In order to achieve the best work effects:
- Distance between rows: Min. 2.5 meters
- Distance between trees in a row: min 1.5 m up to 3 meters
- Max. crown diameter of about 6 meters
- Height of the trunk Min. 0,5 meters
- The distance required at the end of the rows: min 9 meters.
- Trunk diameter 5 cm to 22 cm. In case the trunk diameter is above 22 cm, The trunk shaker is able to reach the main branches of the tree.
|Mounting method||2 Hitch beam Category 2|
|Drive||Internal Hydraulic Kit. Hydraulic pump through the transmission, recommended 300 rpm from PTO|
|Transport / Working Length||8300 mm / 9700 mm|
|Transport /Working Width||1912 mm /5800 mm including the width of screen|
|Transport /Working Height||2230 mm|
|Scope of paws grip||50 – 220 mm|