Fruit tree shaker with umbrella GACEK
Fruits Tree Shaker GACEK is intended for harvesting sour cherries, plums, hazelnuts, almonds, and others.
The fruits are being strewn from the tree then, all impurities like leaves or twigs are removed with a fan and the fruits are being dumped into boxes or box pallets.
Innovative solution and highest workmanship standard – Fully equipped:
- The fruit tree shaker GACEK a modern solution was adopted – reversed ‘umbrella’ that is opened hydraulically under the tree before shaking the fruits.
- An effective system for clean fruits
- In order to achieve the best work effects, proper preparation of the orchard is extremely important. It is a basic condition for a good operation of the GACEK fruit tree shaker. Trees should be maintained much higher than in the case of an orchard designed for manual harvesting.
- GACEK machine is especially recommended for family farms with cherry orchard areas of up to 5 ha. In optimal conditions, GACEK can collect fruits from 50-60 trees/hour.
- The innovative shaking head guarantee quite an operation and is much more gentle for trees than other shaking head by changing the shaking force of the rotating weight that can be used for different fruits
- Collecting fruits into a small or big box ( standard option)
- High-quality fruits & high reliability
- In order to operate GACEK two or three people are needed: one tractor driver and 1-to 2 persons to handle the tree shaker.
In case the trunk diameter of the tree is above 22 cm, we recommend PESTKA Trunk shaker as it can reach the main branches of the wide trunks of the trees.
|Mounting method||Hook to the tractor joist. Category 2|
|Transport length||4 800 mm|
|Max. working length||5 200 mm|
|Total transport width||2 400 mm|
|Wheelbase in the transport position||1 530 mm|
|Wheelbase in the working position||1 905 mm|
|Max. working width||3 700 mm|
|Height||2 400 mm|
|Weight||ok. 900 kg|
|Scope of paws grip||50 – 200 mm|
|Required hydraulic pump consumption||min. 25 l/min|
|Harvest accuracy||ok. 95 %|
|Number of operators (collection to pallet-boxes)||2|
|Number of operators (collection of boxes 400x600x150mm)||3|
|Output||around 0.5 ha (8-10 h)|
|Space between raws||min 4 m|
|Space between trees in a raw||min 2.2 m|
|Max crown diameter||max 3.5 m|
|Trunk height||min 0.7 m|