Trunk shaker PESTKA
Trunk shaker PESTKA is designed to harvest stone fruits such as sour cherries, plums, hazelnuts, industrial apples, olives, almonds, walnuts, and more fruits intended for juices, cider, preserves, etc.
PESTKA is aggregated with the agricultural tractor equipped with three-point linkage and external hydraulic systems. The trunk shaker captures the tree trunk by paw grip and vibrates it.
The collected fruits fall to screens that are spread under a tree (screens are not included in the standard equipment of PESTKA) and must then be poured into boxes. Any leaves and twigs should be removed with a blower.
- Supplying the machine with a tractor pump (20 l/min) has a significant impact on the optimal use of the machine and the reduction of its costs. The hydraulic elements of the device work periodically so that there is no risk of excessive heating of the oil in the tractor. which allows for a simpler structure than similar devices from other manufacturers.
- The effectiveness of shaking off can be adjusted by simply changing the mass of the rotating components of the shaking head.
- The advantage of PESTKA when the trunk diameter is above 22 cm, the machine has the flexibility to reach the main branches of trees
- The length of the boom supporting the shaker is adjustable from 1200 mm to 2000mm, which makes it easier to work in the orchards with irregular row spacing.
- Thanks to the boom turn of 90 degrees to the right or to the left side, you can simultaneously harvest from both row sides. In this option 2 sets of screens and an additional 2 people to support them are necessary.
|Harvest accuracy||around 95%|
|Regulating trunk clamping force||Hydraulic by overflow valve|
|Required hydraulic pump consumption||Min: 20 l/min - Max: 40 l/min|
|Scope of paws grip||50-220 mm|
|Height||1 620 mm|
|Length||3 280 mm|