Orchard disc cultivator ALEK is adapted to be attached to the front and on the rear of the tractor. it is used for back-filling the channel created under-planting trees, back-filling ridges formed during other agricultural works, and back-filling plant bases to protect roots from frost.
- The Disc cultivator machine is used for making row ridges
- The machine has a mechanically adjustable angle for the cultivator discs
- The disc can be spaced, and angled, according to customer needs.
- Disc cultivator is easy to operate with a hydraulic cylinder to adjust the width.
- The cultivator module can be in 1 or 2 discs
- The machine is produced with single and double-sided
Related Products: Inter-row orchard weeder LUCY, Inter-row vegetable weeder ZUZA 3