On 10 August, we hosted at our company Jagoda JPS Agromachines, where together with ministers:
- Member of the Parliament, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education: Wojciech Murdzek
- The Ministry of Funds and Regional Policy: Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak,
- The Deputy Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development: Ryszard Kamiński,
- The President Andrzej Soldaty Platforma Przemysł Przyszłość
- Our company represented by co-owner of Jagoda JPS Agromachines:Magdalena Placek,
- The Director of NCBR Wojciech Kamieniecki announced the SzybkaŚcieżka Agrotech competition, carried out under the POIR PO European Funds
We were also attended by the beneficiaries of the NCBR competitions, implementing projects supporting agriculture of the future, who presented the results of their work: the Institute of Horticulture, Comtegra S.A., Plantalux, Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Organic Industry, Agros Nova, Usarya Polska.
During the event, Director Wojciech Kamieniecki NCBR and president Andrzej Soldaty, Platforma Przemysłu Przyszłość, signed a letter of intent on cooperation for innovations.
The SzybkaŚcieżka Agrotech competition carried out under the POIR European Funds starts on September 10.
Check what ministers Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak said about innovations in agriculture Ministry of Funds and Regional Policy, Wojciech Murdzek – Member of the parlement and Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Deputy Minister Ryszard Kamiński Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Magdalena Placek from Jagoda JPS Agromachines, director Wojciech Kamieniecki of NCBR and president Andrzej Soldata Platforma Industry of the Future.