Under Tree Mower LUCEK
Under tree mower LUCEK is designed for mowing weeds in the rows of trees and shrubs. The use of the inter-row mower can significantly reduce or even eliminate the use of herbicides in the production of the orchard. This reduces the cost of maintenance and facilitates organic farming.
Why our under tree mower LUCEK is highly required by fruit growers:
- The under tree mower is mounted on the three-point linkage from the front of the tractor and is driven by the tractor hydraulics.
- Precisely mows weeds in the rows of trees and shrubs without damaging them
- In the mower with two rotors, the shift of one of the cutters to the side of the tractor is carried out by a hydraulic cylinder. The working element is a rotor with three blades, driven by a hydraulic motor by a transmission belt. Rotor cover protects trees and shrubs from damage and pivotally mounted a working unit allows mowing weeds between the trees.
- Easy control of the sensitivity of the rotary head based on the plantation conditions
- Is available at a reasonable price while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- The mower can be additionally equipped with support wheels.
- The sensitivity of the rotary head is adjustable based on the plantation conditions.
- inter-row mower LUCEK DUO is offered in three versions:
o 2 rotors on the right and left sides of the tractor
o 1 rotor on the right side of the tractor
o 1 rotor on the left side of the tractor
|LUCEK DUO (2 rotors)
||LUCEK (1 rotor – right/left side)
|Mounting method||Three-point linkage from the back. Category 2|
|Drive||From the tractor PTO. Working unit drive – hydraulic motor via a belt transmission|
|Working unit horizontally waved||The rotor with hinged blades covered by rotating shield with 2 or 3 blades (depending on the version)|
|Extraction of the cutting unit (Working)||Cylinder hydraulically driven from the external hydraulics of the tractor|
|Extension of the cutting unit (working group)||Manual|
|Jump extension of the working unit||400 mm|
|Cutting width||670 mm|
|Cutting height||30 mm|
|Capacity||0.8 – 1.8 ha/h||0.5 – 1 ha/h|
|Working width||3 500 – 4 300 mm||2 200 mm|
|Length||1 760 mm|
|Weight||290 kgs||130 kgs|