Blueberry Harvester JAGODA 300
The full-row tow behind blueberry harvester JAGODA 300 is the latest design to collect berries on plantations prepared for mechanical harvest from the full row such as blueberries of different varieties, raspberries, olives, and cherries from young trees
Why blueberry harvester JAGODA 300 is the best choice for blueberry growers?
Highest-quality fruits with an effective system for clean fruits:
- Equipped with two innovative vertical shakers 920 that guarantees an effective shaking with gentle vibration and is much more gentle for shrubs than standard shaking heads by changing the shaking force of the rotating weight that can be used for different berry fruits. Thanks to the design that ensure the quality of fruits without external damage and minimal internal damage and the ripe fruit fall.
- High cleaning system designed to remove leaves and impurities from receiving collected fruits by conveyor, controlled hydraulically and it has adjustable speeds up to 1000 turn/min
- Hydraulic adjustable picking tunnel to fit different plantation conditions (Height: 2950 mm – Max: 3550 mm )
- JAGODA 300 is able to harvest in plantations managed in beds and flats. Thanks to the design that ensures regulating the height of the harvester and low catcher plates height up to 25 cm for the lowest position of the combine harvester above the ground
- A hydraulic platform for collecting fruits ( transport and working position)
- Steering wheels, which provide a smaller turning radius, which is especially important on u-turns
- Protection roofs
- Drive and working light
- Wireless control for steering wheels, and height adjustment of the combine.the power of shaking
- Possible harvesting of cultivation with T-shaped support posts.
Different Options For Fruit Collecting:
- We offer different deck configurations and can be configured according to the customer’s needs
If you are interested in a half-row harvesting machine JAREK 5 currants, redcurrants,gooseberries ,saskatoon berries and rose hips, JAREK 5R for raspberries , ARONIC for aronia, JAREK 5H for Haskap.
Haskap Harvest 2023